MAHA has been maintained by the owners of the largest shipyard in Cayman. She has a full time US captain and is maintained with an open check book. MAHA was ordered new by the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi with every imaginable option. Current owners are the second owners.
MAHA has had many upgrades beginning in 2013 which include;
• Re-powered with CAT C32 engines w/3000 hrs (90% at low rpm)
• New Upholstery in and out.
• Painted top and bottom.
• New Generators.
• All hatches re done in 2019.
• NAIAD 302 Fin Stabilizers.
• Aquamatic Sea Recovery 1400 GPD.Watermaker(256hrs)
• New wall panels.
• New Ray-marine electronics package in 2016( w/3kw transducer).
• New window caulking.
• New appliances.
• New electric door.
• 5 Lumitec Flood lights.
• Windows re-sealed 2020.
• 1500lb davit.
• 14ft tender w/Honda 50 HP 2017.
For more information please contact Dennison Yachting
1652HP (3001 hours each)